More details about the Lawrenceburg Toddler Killed In Tragic Household accident.

Brooxee SaRayne Forney, 20-months-old, died last Thursday in her leoma home.

This tragic story started when the family dog had apparently chewed off the appliance end of the extension cord.

Brooxee's mother was doing household chores when the 20 month old was somehow able to get the extension cord. The child was on the couch when this occurred, and fell back onto the couch appearing to be asleep.

Sadly the child had died as a result of picking up the extension cord with exposed wiring.

All reports into the investigation are ruling this as a tragic accident.

Broxee's funeral will be held on Wednesday.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.



Remax Pros