Lawrenceburg Now

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dog Poisoning Incident Has Authorities Looking For Answers

   Authorities began searching for answers in past days when a Leoma man reported his dog had been poisoned.

   The victim reported to Lawrence County Sheriff’s Deputies that the crime had occurred at his 521 Revilo Road home. He stated that he had found his ill pet outside, “coughing up some plastic balls filled with white powder.” The substance proved fatal to the dog, who later died.

   The owner told deputies he had no idea where or from whom the dog had obtained the poison items.

   At the current time investigation into the matter is continuing through the department’s Criminal Investigation Division.


Tell a friend about this page!
Their Name:
Their Email:
Your Name:
Your Email:

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source